Reply
Frequent Contributor
digitaldiva
Posts: 443
Registered: ‎03-09-2011
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover


JusdoNit wrote:

android01 wrote:

Darn it, I got the app bug.  Approved for $3600.  Walmart Discover.  The ONLY reason I appled for this was for the free TU FICO score.  How sick is that? :smileyvery-happy: 


 

 

Sounds quite normal round here.  LOL:smileywink:


You mean to tell me that there is a such thing as normal around here???  :smileysurprised:


Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!!!

In the garden since 05 Aug 14...
Valued Contributor
dalebb
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover


digitaldiva wrote:

JusdoNit wrote:

android01 wrote:

Darn it, I got the app bug.  Approved for $3600.  Walmart Discover.  The ONLY reason I appled for this was for the free TU FICO score.  How sick is that? :smileyvery-happy: 


 

 

Sounds quite normal round here.  LOL:smileywink:


You mean to tell me that there is a such thing as normal around here???  :smileysurprised:


i try to b normal,, but it's hard with the mod squad looking over ur shoulder

New Contributor
julio87
Posts: 65
Registered: ‎03-12-2010
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover

Hi did you apply on line or you when to the store? And can you said your score and which credit report the pull? and congrat on that cool card!!

Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,208
Registered: ‎09-22-2009
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover


julio87 wrote:

Hi did you apply on line or you when to the store? And can you said your score and which credit report the pull? and congrat on that cool card!!


I applied online, they pulled TU, and my score was 792.  Thanks! 

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -9/2/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 7/18/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 7/18/14
New Contributor
julio87
Posts: 65
Registered: ‎03-12-2010
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover

DID YOU ALREADY HAVE THE REGULAR WALMART CARD?

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
-Cain-
Posts: 1,283
Registered: ‎04-06-2011
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover

pabears, the Walmart Discover is actually a GE card that runs through Discover's network. GE is who would set CLs and issue CLIs.

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 734 11/2012 (PSECU), TU98 695 9/2012
Goal Score: 725+ across the board


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,208
Registered: ‎09-22-2009
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover


julio87 wrote:

DID YOU ALREADY HAVE THE REGULAR WALMART CARD?


No.  I've never shopped there! :smileyvery-happy:

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -9/2/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 7/18/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 7/18/14
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover

Makes more sense for someone who doesnt shop at WM to get the discover version




Valued Contributor
android01
Posts: 1,208
Registered: ‎09-22-2009
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover

I'm actually having buyers remorse with this one.  Applying for credit that I don't need just to get a free FICO score is pretty lame.  :smileymad:

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 -9/2/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 7/18/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 7/18/14
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Approved for Walmart Discover


android01 wrote:

I'm actually having buyers remorse with this one.  Applying for credit that I don't need just to get a free FICO score is pretty lame.  :smileymad:


Once you digest the fact that you won't have to buy your TU FICO (although it's TU98) for $20, you will appreciate the card :smileyhappy:





myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+