Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Zync!!!!!!

tag
CopperHD
New Contributor

Approved for Zync!!!!!!

I recently bought a house so my credit has been on lock down with low utilization, i recently got my lowes card and walmart card, was denied for Discover becasue of an old unpaid CO from 2006 totally 2k.  I thought what the hell i may as well app for the Zync now becasue my AAOA is going to take a hit anyways, i did it and after verifying address and other information i was approved for the ZYNC with NPSL.  I am hoping this will get me in the door and allow me to build a solid hisotry with them to eventually get my hands on the Costco TE Amex

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Zync!!!!!!

@CopperHD wrote:

I recently bought a house so my credit has been on lock down with low utilization, i recently got my lowes card and walmart card, was denied for Discover becasue of an old unpaid CO from 2006 totally 2k.  I thought what the hell i may as well app for the Zync now becasue my AAOA is going to take a hit anyways, i did it and after verifying address and other information i was approved for the ZYNC with NPSL.  I am hoping this will get me in the door and allow me to build a solid hisotry with them to eventually get my hands on the Costco TE Amex

Build  good 6 months history with them and you should be good for a revolver. Thats what I did.

Message 2 of 4
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@CopperHD wrote:

Build  good 6 months history with them and you should be good for a revolver. Thats what I did.

Which did you go w/?

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@CopperHD wrote:

That is my plan, except I am going to play it safe and build a year of history with AMEX before I go for a revolver.  My goal is a BCP, the 6% on groceries makes it well worth while in my eyes.  The AF is not bad since I spend enough just for lunch/snack materials for work every week that the AF will be covered.  That will make any further purchases nothing but profit Smiley Happy 

12 months from now I will app my BCP Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.