Reply
Regular Contributor
Tran92
Posts: 214
Registered: ‎09-25-2012

Approved for golden 1 student visa

I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+









Regular Contributor
tylaw13
Posts: 173
Registered: ‎06-28-2012

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

Nice! Welcome to the forums. You will learn alot from here to set yourself up for a great credit future!

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! :smileyvery-happy:

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
tylaw13
Posts: 173
Registered: ‎06-28-2012

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


LS2982 wrote:

Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! :smileyvery-happy:

 


ME TOO! i swear as soon i got my capital one platinum MC with the $39 annual fee and a $300 CL i thought i had atleast an 825 score! hahahaha

 

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


tylaw13 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! :smileyvery-happy:

 


ME TOO! i swear as soon i got my capital one platinum MC with the $39 annual fee and a $300 CL i thought i had atleast an 825 score! hahahaha

 


:smileyvery-happy:

 

My score was the last thing on my mind back then, I was still shocked a bank gave me money for nothing :smileyvery-happy:

 

Time definitely makes you wiser.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
CruzImperial
Posts: 863
Registered: ‎07-04-2012

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

Congratulations!! I still remember my first card, I was so happy :smileyvery-happy:
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . App free since Aug 2013 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 1k | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 6k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 800 | CSP 7.2k
Regular Contributor
Tran92
Posts: 214
Registered: ‎09-25-2012

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

lol :smileyhappy: thanks everyone! I was really excited when I checked online to see that I was approved. Now I just have to patiently wait for my card to come to the mail. I was tired of being denied everywhere. Thank god for CUs lol. :smileylol:

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+










myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+