Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 217
Registered: ‎09-25-2012
0

Approved for golden 1 student visa

I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+






Regular Contributor
Posts: 173
Registered: ‎06-28-2012
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

Nice! Welcome to the forums. You will learn alot from here to set yourself up for a great credit future!

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! Smiley Very Happy

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
Posts: 173
Registered: ‎06-28-2012
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


LS2982 wrote:

Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! Smiley Very Happy

 


ME TOO! i swear as soon i got my capital one platinum MC with the $39 annual fee and a $300 CL i thought i had atleast an 825 score! hahahaha

 

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa


tylaw13 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Tran92 wrote:
I'm new to the forum and I just want to introduce myself. I was accepted for my first credit card with a $500 limit. (: I know it's a small amount but I'm excited for the near future of building credit!

Welcome to the forums!!!

 

CONGRATS on your first card!!!

 

I stil lremember mine. I thought I was the shiznit!!! Smiley Very Happy

 


ME TOO! i swear as soon i got my capital one platinum MC with the $39 annual fee and a $300 CL i thought i had atleast an 825 score! hahahaha

 


Smiley Very Happy

 

My score was the last thing on my mind back then, I was still shocked a bank gave me money for nothing Smiley Very Happy

 

Time definitely makes you wiser.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
Posts: 869
Registered: ‎07-04-2012
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

Congratulations!! I still remember my first card, I was so happy Smiley Very Happy
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Regular Contributor
Posts: 217
Registered: ‎09-25-2012
0

Re: Approved for golden 1 student visa

lol Smiley Happy thanks everyone! I was really excited when I checked online to see that I was approved. Now I just have to patiently wait for my card to come to the mail. I was tired of being denied everywhere. Thank god for CUs lol. Smiley LOL

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+






Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.