Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for my 2nd Amex..........

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Approved for my 2nd Amex..........

-------->   Was 747..........NOW...........718. What a sad, sad day...Getting approved for the Amex BCP has it's price!!   Once the hard iquiry hit 11/23/2011, my score tanked......

Congrats on the approval !!   I wouldn't lose any sleep, there is no way that your EX FICO score dropped by 30 points due to an inquiry.   EX Plus has its own scoring formula unrelated to FICO scoring, and nothing should be inferred from it.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 21 of 22
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for my 2nd Amex..........

@pizzadude wrote:

-------->   Was 747..........NOW...........718. What a sad, sad day...Getting approved for the Amex BCP has it's price!!   Once the hard iquiry hit 11/23/2011, my score tanked......

Congrats on the approval !!   I wouldn't lose any sleep, there is no way that your EX FICO score dropped by 30 points due to an inquiry.   EX Plus has its own scoring formula unrelated to FICO scoring, and nothing should be inferred from it.

u will bounce back,, i have 18 HI's on EX and it's still 737, when the new card reports ul jump up

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.