Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps Spree Success 4 over 4 ( Updated )

tag
jf49rs
Valued Member

Re: Apps Spree Success 4 over 4

Hello! And congrats I just app for the discover more card 0% interest for 14 months and a $5500.00 limit plus I got a BCU visa card with a $ 1000.00 limit and a paypal master card with a 1500 limit plus I refinance my thru BCU and got a 4.5 %

I have 2 liens and a judgment that are paid plus a late in the last 12 months plus some 90 days back in 07

iknow the filling specially when I got approved for the discover card! 

Message 11 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@kobe2012 wrote:

Nice!!! I remember youre were gardening for a while and we have almost the same credit profile... Well, gardening did you great!!!!! Were you a full usaa member??

Yeah kobe we had a conversation not too long ago about same credit profile and i finally pull the trigger.........Until now i still didnt believe its happens..........

Im not a full USAA member but gave me 4000 credit limit.....that's insane.........Just call them today and ask a few question......I thuoght i had 0% APR for 1 year but its only for balance transfer and convenience check. The 25.9% APR kinda freak me out thou but i will treat them well and ask for limit every other 6 months........

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 32
kobe2012
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

Nice!!! I remember youre were gardening for a while and we have almost the same credit profile... Well, gardening did you great!!!!! Were you a full usaa member??

Yeah kobe we had a conversation not too long ago about same credit profile and i finally pull the trigger.........Until now i still didnt believe its happens..........

Im not a full USAA member but gave me 4000 credit limit.....that's insane.........Just call them today and ask a few question......I thuoght i had 0% APR for 1 year but its only for balance transfer and convenience check. The 25.9% APR kinda freak me out thou but i will treat them well and ask for limit every other 6 months........

Man, i wonder if i even have a chance with usaa..lol am supposed to be gardening! But congratz! Nice limit... time for you to garden again!

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 13 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@kobe2012 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

Man, i wonder if i even have a chance with usaa..lol am supposed to be gardening! But congratz! Nice limit... time for you to garden again!

yeah after reading so many post and i think i should establish with some high generous CC company and im so happy i did it..........Might gonna cancel my Green Amex after 1 year till the AF kick in............Not on my list since i already approved for Amex Delta.....Will used it for 2 months then 3x limit increase baby Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 32
RonDawg
Contributor

Congrats!

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 15 of 32
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Much too much Congrats. Nice cardsSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 32
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Great job, Congats on your approvals!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 17 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

thanks everyone.......I wonder if anyone had success recon credit limit increase with Amex Delta.

They only give me $1000 toy limit. I going to recon and ask them for limit when i first activate my new amex cards........

Anyone had succesful with it ????

Message 18 of 32
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals - you did great! Smiley Happy

I don't think Amex is receptive to credit limit recons.  I would just use the card and PIF for the next 2 months, and then request a CLI at 61 days.  If approved, that would potentially put you right up to a $3000 CL, and that would be close to your USAA limit.  Treat your card wisely, and your limit can grow quickly.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 19 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@TNTransplant wrote:

Congrats on your approvals - you did great! Smiley Happy

I don't think Amex is receptive to credit limit recons.  I would just use the card and PIF for the next 2 months, and then request a CLI at 61 days.  If approved, that would potentially put you right up to a $3000 CL, and that would be close to your USAA limit.  Treat your card wisely, and your limit can grow quickly.

Well i would try and confirm with them about my USAA limit and see what they can do.......Not hurt to try right ???? Also i wonder yes of course im going to paid it in full for the next 60 days but do i really need to paid before the statement closing days or let the balance report then paid ??? What good tactics with AMEX ?????

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.