Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps Spree Success 4 over 4 ( Updated )

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Apps Spree Success 4 over 4 ( Updated )

Nov 14 2012

Omg I cant believe what i see on my own eyes.....im so shaking exciting and im so high right now..

So after reading this forum for almost three months reading almost 32959 Post and 52581 minutes online im go ahead and pull the trigger for my very 1st apps spree...So nervous.....

After waiting for all the authorize remove, late baddie and everything remove from my credit report, my credit had improve very much.

I was sitting at work and think maybe its time for me to pull the trigger what the heoooooooooooooooooooooo :

Here the result :

1. Amex Green : Approved.
  2. Amex Delta : Approved. Dont know limit yet. $1000 ( toy limit again )
  3. Walmart Store Card ( What the heo ) : offer 700 call back to request 2000 but got counter offer for 1200. I was like okay i take it Smiley Very Happy.

After three apps i had a customer and take me almost 2 hours to get thing done. I was so shaking when all my apps went through. I wish someone would know how i feel right now after denied for credit in the last 4 5 years. I think maybe I apps for a City Card.............no maybe U.S Bank no maybe Discover ............and when im in the middle of think my next dream cards...........Opppppsss i have another customer come in hmmmmmmmmmmm well take me another 1 hours .It's 4:00 Pm now. 

Continue so in the mean time working with the customer i was think oh maybe i should apps for USAA. So i decide to go for it. Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm $4000 credit approved your cards should be arrived in 7 to 10 bussiness day. Omg i almost fall down the chair.......I feel llikg im in the heaven right now. USAA would be my number favor credit company now..........................Thank you so much for everyone in here for all your advice.

4. USAA Master card : 4000 0% apr for 12 months hohohohohoho

Specially to Shogun, Crashem, llecs, Robert, Dunccarn , LS879, Webhopper, Jamie123 and everyone here answer my question and give me some experience about those company and tactics. 

I so happy right now

maybe I'll throw the Fico Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
11/14/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer
11/14/12
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 Current Balance $0.00  Available Credit $4,000.0.

Current trash cash that going to "" What on my wallet " 

2 Crappy one 500 and 400 limit and Freakie Credit one 400 and come with multiple fees. You does your job and thank you so much but you going to kiss my natural azian skinny butt and stay home and welcome to my Prime Cards.............Anw I love you guys......Yo all awesome.....................
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Apps Spree Success 4 over 4

That's once nice haul right there!

Grats!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 32
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 32
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!! Those are really nice cards!!! Definately feel free to get rid of any toy limit fee heavy builder cards... you are primetime now! Well done Smiley Happy
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 32
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

i wonder if there a way i can find out about my credit limit on AMex Delta Card

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 32
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

what are the general "unspoken rules" for these "app sprees"?  Should I wait for a certain credit score before I do it?  I imagine the ideal would be 720+, but what does everyone else do?

Also if i'm looking to do a mortgage in less than 6 months, i'm assuming i should avoid an "app spree"?

Message 6 of 32
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats good for youSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 32
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@basballguy wrote:

what are the general "unspoken rules" for these "app sprees"?  Should I wait for a certain credit score before I do it?  I imagine the ideal would be 720+, but what does everyone else do?

Also if i'm looking to do a mortgage in less than 6 months, i'm assuming i should avoid an "app spree"?

Hi! Welcome to the forums basballguy! Generally it is not advisable to app for a lot of cards because it will decrease your average age of accounts! Here are some popular threads that you may find helpful:

Credit Scoring 101 - Tuscani (Please read this first!) http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Credit-Scoring-101-START-HERE/m-p/8169

If I were you I would avoid an app spree!

What are your current scores? How close are you to a mortgage? Feel free to check out the mortgage forum while you are here!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 8 of 32
kobe2012
Established Contributor

Nice!!! I remember youre were gardening for a while and we have almost the same credit profile... Well, gardening did you great!!!!! Were you a full usaa member??

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 9 of 32
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!

You are PRIME time now!

Really great cards and really great CLs!

Good job!

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.