Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aprroved! HSBC Household Bank!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aprroved! HSBC Household Bank!!!

Got a preapproval in the mail today for this card. Stared at the paper wondering if I should try or not. Finally decided to try and got approved for a 750 CL. My EQ is 555, which suprises the heck out of me. No debt, just late payments on my report. I think what did it to me was having a HSBC Best Buy charge card with no late payments since inception. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aprroved! HSBC Household Bank!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Got a preapproval in the mail today for this card. Stared at the paper wondering if I should try or not. Finally decided to try and got approved for a 750 CL. My EQ is 555, which suprises the heck out of me. No debt, just late payments on my report. I think what did it to me was having a HSBC Best Buy charge card with no late payments since inception. 

Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Wow, congrats! What card is it from HSBC? And how long have you had your BB store card? I have a converted Circuit City card that is BB now, but it's through Chase. 

ImageImageImage

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CR shows the Best Buy card started reporting in Jan. 09. It's a Household Bank Platinum Mastercard.
Message Edited by superrupe2 on 09-02-2009 05:36 PM
Message 4 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Hope will help the credit score!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.