cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are All Chase Freedom Cards Visa "Signature Cards"?

tag
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

Re: Are All Chase Freedom Cards Visa "Signature Cards"?

So...being assigned a Visa Sig without requesting it is a good thing? In other words, it's something that some people have to work their way up to as opposed to automatically qualifying for?
Message 11 of 23
Express
Frequent Contributor

@nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote:
Subject title pretty much is my question. Are all Chase Freedom Cards Visa Signature cards?

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

@ My Chase Freedom is @ $15,000 but is not a Signature card  Smiley Sad

CL $408,200
Message 12 of 23
JonStur
Established Contributor

Received mine a few weeks ago..$6000 but not a Siggy. It's the Freedom. Already have two Siggys don't really care if I have another or not...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 13 of 23
yummypolarbear

yeah i talked to a csr rep the other day just because you have 5k+ doesnt mean they auto give you visa sig, and just because youre under 5k doesnt mean you dont qualify for it. Ive seen people with 3.5k limit on boa with visa sig. 

Message 14 of 23
zeusta20
Established Contributor

What qulifies you for Visa Sig then???

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 15 of 23
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Another question. My Freedom CL is 4k. If I request to have it Visa Sig, would that count as an inquiry or no? I wouldn't think it would, but I was just asking just in case.

Chase Freedom-4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
Message 16 of 23
Express
Frequent Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

Another question. My Freedom CL is 4k. If I request to have it Visa Sig, would that count as an inquiry or no? I wouldn't think it would, but I was just asking just in case.

No it wouldn't. I tried it last night and was told that I could only P/C to the freedom mastercard and I would have to app for the Sig. Smiley Sad I don't want it that bad

CL $408,200
Message 17 of 23
zeusta20
Established Contributor

@Express wrote:

@zeusta20 wrote:

No it wouldn't. I tried it last night and was told that I could only P/C to the freedom mastercard and I would have to app for the Sig. Smiley Sad I don't want it that bad

Wait....so it WOULD count as an inquiry since it would be another app? Or no? I'm a little confused by your response.

Chase Freedom-4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
Message 18 of 23
Express
Frequent Contributor

No, if its à p/c it is à Sp
CL $408,200
Message 19 of 23
Express
Frequent Contributor

@zeusta20 wrote:

@Express wrote:

@zeusta20 wrote:

Wait....so it WOULD count as an inquiry since it would be another app? Or no? I'm a little confused by your response.

No, if its à p/c it is à Sp

CL $408,200
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.