Established Contributor
n777ua

Are CC's Forwarded ?

I was approved for a new Citi account on 6/10 and as of today, 6/21 have not received the card.  I moved in the past week, assuming the card would just get forwarded.  As of today, 6/21, the card hasn't arrived.  Should I cal Citi and have them re-issue ? I keep thinking "tomorrow will be the day", I'd hate to call Citi and have them send a new card, then have the "old" one show up in the mail tomorrow.

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE $19.7k, Amex HH Surpass $11.3k, Amex Simply Cash Business $3k, Chase Ink Bold $15k (flex)Chase Sapphire Preffered $26k, Citi Diamond $13.3k, Citi TY Preferred $10.5k, Virgin Atlantic Amex $8k, Discover Motiva $10k, Boa World Elite $10k, US Bank Visa $4.1k, GE Amazon $4k, GE Lowes $6k, BillMeLater $5.3k, Target $.2k, CapOne $2k Von Maur NPSL,
guiness56

Re: Are CC's Forwarded ?

[ Edited ]

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet.  Last card I got took almost a month to get to my house.

I did jump the gun once and had the first one show up as lost/stolen on my CR and the new one also.  Same cards.

Established Contributor
Smug

My freedom came today, i apped last friday, one week, and they dont forward CC.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Smug wrote:
My freedom came today, i apped last friday, one week, and they dont forward CC.

+1

For your protection, CCs are not forwarded.

Frequent Contributor
Dubious

What does the post office do with your credit card then? 

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Dubious wrote:

What does the post office do with your credit card then? 

Returns it to the sender/bank.  Most these plain/non-descript CC envelopes will have a DO NOT FORWARD notice imprinted on them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+