Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Citi PCs still on ice?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are Citi PCs still on ice?

Just wondering if Citi is still in a holding pattern on PCs. Would love to possibly PC Hilton to Premier. Don't care much for Hilton benefits anymore.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are Citi PCs still on ice?

Someone on here did it a few weeks or so ago. Can't remember who or think what to search on, but the waiting period seems to be over. I'd check with Citi if you want to do it. 

The person here that did it wasn't happy because of the MC version they ended up with (went from WEMC to WMC or something) and is even thinking of switching back because that was important to him/her. 

The type of MC designation does appear to be the weird thing with DC PC's. I PC'd my DP to DC earlier this year and it's a WMC. I asked about it and was told some gobldygook about it's not really a WMC but it says WMC. Nonsense. I decided not to care. There's a fairly recent thread about trying to switch a WMC to WEMC if you're interested. In the last week or so. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks!

side note: earlier LAST year? haha 2016 now. lol
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks!

side note: earlier LAST year? haha 2016 now. lol

Doh! GL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.