cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Citi pre-selected offers any good?

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Are Citi pre-selected offers any good?

I, too, have never been turned down on a prequal offer. Obviously it's a YMMV.

Received offers for Simplicity and DC. Cold app'ed for AA, though I'd had an offer in the past.

Message 11 of 14
jim44
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You may not care about the APR today but you never know what tomorrow holds . Illness , accidents , loss of employment are just a few things that could one day make you carry a balance . CC's are not the best route to take in theses cases but sometimes they're the only route available to you .

So true and if by chance the OP or anyone with this card took advantage of 0% for 18 months and by some misfortune had a balance at the end of the promo period then the APR would matter. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

on another note for CITI my mailers are their lowest APR but on their "See if your prequal" site offers its their highest APR. IDKY.

Citi: Make up your MIND.....

Message 13 of 14
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

on another note for CITI my mailers are their lowest APR but on their "See if your prequal" site offers its their highest APR. IDKY.

Citi: Make up your MIND.....

Exact same situation as me... I don't get it... But went ahead and app'd and was approved for 3.7k at the terms in my original post. Smiley Very Happy

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.