cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are You Pre-Approved At BofA? Soft pull and find out.

tag
kclb
Regular Contributor

Re: Are You Pre-Approved At BofA? Soft pull and find out.

BOA luv me long time!

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 51 of 57
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

How in the world did you pull your scores up that quickly?  I thought I had accomplished the impossible by getting from a 466 in August to a 577 in October?
Message 52 of 57
kclb
Regular Contributor

@coachhenson wrote:
How in the world did you pull your scores up that quickly? I thought I had accomplished the impossible by getting from a 466 in August to a 577 in October?

I was surprised myself when I got those increases. The last thing I expected was a 100+ difference on my scores. Anyway, I mainly saved up $5k, cut off my debt amount. I didn't really do anything else. I have a long history of credit. My highest scores were in the 700s from several years ago. But it was difficult over the past year. Probably the toughest regarding my finances. I'm just trying to get myself back in track. I'm getting the AMEX Delta this week. To me, that was a huge success in itself because I was always denied from AMEX. Good luck!

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 53 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG I just wasted an inquiry based on a softpull offer from HSBC Smiley Mad I was alegedly able to get a MC hit the apply button and got this for a reason

DELINQUENCY TOO RECENT OR DATE UNKNOWN
LENGTH OF TIME BANK/NATIONAL REVOLVING ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN Established
NUMBER OF INQUIRIES WITHIN LAST 6 MONTHS  UGHHHHH Smiley Mad

Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

sleigh17 please keep us updated.... The same freakin thing happend to me wth??? I'm soo Smiley Mad right now.

Message 55 of 57
octavia
Regular Contributor

I just went on the HSBC pre-qual screen and this is the offer for me:

Select A Card Offer
HSBC 2% Cash Back MasterCard

Terms & Conditions

We're sorry we could not pre-qualify you for the Rewards card you inquired about, but you have pre-qualified for the HSBC Platinum MasterCard with 2% Cash Back which is a premium card for people working to improve their credit. This card comes with:
  • 2% Cash Back Rewards on card purchases
  • Premium Platinum MasterCard benefits including car rental insurance
  • 24/7 Web access and tools to manage your Account at your convenience
  • A low annual fee of $39

I currently have CR1 ($1,200 CL/Bal $21), Orchard Bank ($1,500 CL/Bal $0) and Juniper ($2,000 CL/Bal $0).

Should I accept this offer?

TIA.

Message 56 of 57
octavia
Regular Contributor

CreditOne is the only card with AF $5.75/mo. ($69/yr.)  Also, my oldest card of 3.5 years.

Should I trash CR1 for the above card with the 2% cash back rewards on purchases?

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.