cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are all QS1 cards in the Credit Steps program?

tag
teo77777
Regular Contributor

Re: Are all QS1 cards in the Credit Steps program?

@Anonymous wrote:

@teo77777 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@teo77777 wrote:

Looking to add this card to my wallet, but don't want to be in the credit steps as I've heard you only get the one time cli in that program. All of my scores are above 660 now, so I'd like to know if all QS1 cards are credit step, or some are some aren't depending on score. Anyone?

Well no true. My qs1 is at 3000 now. Started at 500. 1500 at 5 months. 3000 at 11 months. So don go on assumptions.  Ymmv. Others had cards not I steps. And have not gotten crease in years. Take what you can get. Then move on to bigger and better. In don't even see the csp 1 now. But loyalty because they were first. 

Took your advice on taking what I could get now, and get better later. Instant approval for 3000.00, double the limit of my highest card. If that's credit steps, then that's a nice first step!

Nice one. QS or QS1?

QS1...Didn't have the nerve to try the QS...

TO
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the No af version but I'm in credit steps. I've only ever seen one person with a CL like mine mention that they are in credit steps. I have no clue how they determine it
Message 12 of 19
teo77777
Regular Contributor

I have no idea if I'm in it or not. Guess when the letter comes with the card I'll find out.

TO
Message 13 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

@teo77777 wrote:

I have no idea if I'm in it or not. Guess when the letter comes with the card I'll find out.

If you don't know and have not received letter. Just call customerservice and ask. They will tell you. 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@teo. Thats the highest initial limit ive heard of for the QS1.
Message 15 of 19
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I was told by rep its the highest limit for qs1 not pc'd to QS. But don't quote me on that.
Signature needs updating
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
I was told by rep its the highest limit for qs1 not pc'd to QS. But don't quote me on that.

Kinda makes sense but i bet they'd raise it to keep you paying that AF.

Message 17 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

That AF is nothing. I mDe over. 300 plus in cash In a year.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:
That AF is nothing. I mDe over. 300 plus in cash In a year.

Eh.

I put a nearly $2,000 charge on our MC QS and within a couple days there was close to $30.00 in rewards. It's not a bad card when you think about it.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.