Regular Contributor

Are people selling credit now? :(

[ Edited ]

Pleople are selling credit cards for some fees or even balances? is that true? i was googleling around and ended up on this web site , i mean, maybe i got it wrong , but it is unbelivable if i didnt.

Marinevet took off the web link to the page, sorry guys, desconsider this topic, since it makes no sense without the link,. thanks for looking.

Please leave the reason why the link was removed:

Link removed because it violates the forum's Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines which say:

Additionally, we cannot allow postings that include the promotion of any credit repair organization or the posting of links to web sites that promote any credit repair actions that are not allowed in these Forums.

Marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Re: Are people selling credit now? :(

interesting never heard of this sounds like it should be illegal

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Super Contributor

Re: Are people selling credit now? :(

Not only are they selling credit, you can buy fake car insurance too.  I have to drive for myself and everyone else in S. Florida.  Too many loose cars on the road. 

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.