Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any CCs who would take me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there any CCs who would take me?

Hi there,

Wondering if my scores can qualify me for anything at all. TU 539, EQ 534, EX 616. Income is really my husband's, so not sure if that means I don't count, or if DH has to get one and make me an AU. His scores are TU 523 EQ 566 EX 524, but his income is decent. His TU and EX might be higher, since his EQ was 539 when we pulled the other ones 10 days ago, but I don't want to pay for more till I have cleared up a couple inaccuracies.

I don't want any more inquiries if I won't get any credit, but the FICO simulator says he should open a CC.

The BK friendly card thread is kind of old, so I don't know who to apply to, or if I should get a secured CC from my bank, HSBC.

Thanks for any help.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are there any CCs who would take me?

did you try hsbc yet, or orchard, which is a part of HSBC.. you could try firestone, they take high 500's and pull TU i think.. also maybe try credit one?  i think there activation is kind of high though..
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC is my bank, and so they see my regular income. Maybe they'll do it.

I thought secured credit cards were offered to anyone.
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I would look to start repairing first, your scores are too low to get something worth while. Once you have your scores in the high 500's, you should be good for a BoA secured card. Start working on your most recent baddies, anything 2 years old or less.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

I would look to start repairing first, your scores are too low to get something worth while. Once you have your scores in the high 500's, you should be good for a BoA secured card. Start working on your most recent baddies, anything 2 years old or less.

I just copied and pasted that answer from the other thread into my head, fused. Smiley Happy Thanks!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.