cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you satisfied with your credit limits?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are you satisfied with your credit limits?

BIGGER IS BETTER

Message 41 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

No.  I'd like my Citi at 25k, Ring at 25k.  Chase and Sallie at 10k.  But with ring at 25k I would be willing to suffer even a drop to 5k on Sallie if Barclays had total exposure problems.  Then I'd be happy.  

Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am mostly satisfied and my current credit limits are more than enough . But , that still does not stop me from hitting the Luv button for the SP CLI .

Message 43 of 48
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes- I am satisfied.

What he said ^

What SHE said.  Smiley Wink. I would like 5k and above cards.  If it means lowering the pack number, so be it.  I need to trim anyway.  However, I would not use the available credit I have now, so as a snapshot, my limits are fine for now.  This makes gardening easier.

Signature needs updating
Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say so. I went from a card with  $5000 line 13 months ago to cards over $20k. I would say very happy and some of me wants to keep going to get one to the $50k club. I think I may only be able to do this with BoA and maybe Chase if I move limits around.

Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex ED - 20,000

Discover IT - 12,500

Chase Sapphire - 8,000

Chase Freedom - 1,500

One of these things is not like the others...don't know why chase has to be so difficult.

Message 46 of 48
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

I am on a couple of my cards but for the most part I would like increases. It's a little hard to keep my utilization in check with my low limit cards so they only get used for small bills or items.

myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 47 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sitting at around $60k (not bad from being at $13k a few months ago). I don't really care about total CLs but will include them. If I could make instant changes without consequences, I would:

Care Credit $15.6k 

CreditOne $1050 (closing 3/16)

Buckle $1.3k close

Commerce Bank Visa $2k  close

Cap1 QS $3.5k > $10k or Close

Sam's PLCC $8.3k PC to MC at 10k CL

AMEX ED $5k > $10-20k convert to EDP

Citi DoubleCash WMC $2.4k CLI to $5k

BOA Amtrak WMC $2.1k CLI to $10-$15k due to BOA BT offers

2.9% CU Visa $3k CLI to $5k

Total new CL $90k

over 5 yrs ADD:

SPG 30k bonus

Ebates @10k+

BOA BBR $1k

BOA BBR $1k

BOA BBR $1k

Citi Premier 

Citi Prestige

Diners for hidden TL

Total $120k limit

I guess since most of my cards are from May of this year and onward, and my oldest is from 2013 (care credit), time is probably the only thing to make this happen! And y'alls help!

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.