Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrival+ WEMC Intro APR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrival+ WEMC Intro APR?

Would anyone happen to know if Barclay ever has a 0% Intro APR offer for purchases with this card vs. only 0% offer for balance transfers? They have the 12 months 0% for purchases offer listed for Arrival but not Arrival+. Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Wow. Now there's no 0% offer for purchases listed with the regular Arrival either. It was there a month ago Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Arrival+ WEMC Intro APR?

@Anonymous wrote:

Would anyone happen to know if Barclay ever has a 0% Intro APR offer for purchases with this card vs. only 0% offer for balance transfers? They have the 12 months 0% for purchases offer listed for Arrival but not Arrival+. Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Wow. Now there's no 0% offer for purchases listed with the regular Arrival either. It was there a month ago Smiley Surprised

February of this year they had 0% for a year

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So its possible they might offer the same again at a later time. Or maybe not. Either way this is the information I was looking for. Thanks Scupra Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So its possible they might offer the same again at a later time. Or maybe not. Either way this is the information I was looking for. Thanks Scupra Smiley Happy

Haha, I'll cross my fingers for you.

801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 15
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wasn't this on the old Arrival card? I could be wrong, but I think the new one was introduced around April / May.  I don't remember seeing a 0% APR promo on the new Arrival+ WEMC. 

Message 5 of 15
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wasn't this on the old Arrival card? I could be wrong, but I think the new one was introduced around April / May.  I don't remember seeing a 0% APR promo on the new Arrival+ WEMC. 

Yes, it was before all the confusion started. It was still the annual fee version which is the Arrival+ now.

801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
Message 6 of 15
Shock
Established Contributor

There used to be a bypass on the website. It was a glitch but I dont think it works anymore. Essentially they offered the regular arrival with 0 intro APR. You clicked on the "interested in our no AF fee card" open the t&c's, go back to the "interested in earning double miles" link and it said 0 intro apr for the arrival+

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sucks for me lol Definitely would have taken advantage of that glitch. I'll keep an eye on it between now and March to see if the offer comes up again
Message 8 of 15
Shock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sucks for me lol Definitely would have taken advantage of that glitch. I'll keep an eye on it between now and March to see if the offer comes up again

Yeah definitely try again when they offer it. Better bookmark this page lol

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 9 of 15
rlx01
Established Contributor

It's still available. I'll post the link when I get home.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.