Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrival+ "Travel" redemption catagory

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrival+ "Travel" redemption catagory

I know with the Arrival cards you get the best redemption payout when you use it towards a "travel" purchase. So my family is planning a vacation to disney. My family is paying the hotel and travel. We just have to purchase out own disney tickets. I see on expedia you can purchase tickets through them. Would this fall under the "travel catagory. Also undercovertoursit.com or ticketsatwork.com?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Arrival+ "Travel" redemption catagory

Expedia definitely counts for travel on that card...can't give us any info on the other places though, they might be considered entertainment but not sure
Message 2 of 3
nhl1508
Established Member

Re: Arrival+ "Travel" redemption catagory

Last time I went to Universal Orlando last July, the ticet charge did not count as travel. I called barclays CSR and was able to get them redeem 15000 points to cover $150 of the ticket prices.

AAoA 2 years back to the garden...
Amex PRG NPSL | Chase Southwest $9K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11.2K | Chase IHG $5K | Freedom $6.5K | Club Carlson 9K | Barclay Arrival 4K | Barclays Aviator Red 13.5K | Citi Premier 5K | Citi AAdvantage 4.8K | Discover It $6.5K | Cap1Quicksilver $4.75K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.