Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrival + upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrival + upgrade

After months of asking Barclaycard to upgrade me and them telling me that can't, finally I got upgraded to WEMC! Got an email saying that I've been upgraded and the new card is in the mail! What a win!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Re: Arrival + upgrade

Congrats!

I apologize for being invasive, but what is the benefit of the WEMC that makes it better? I can search the forums for a general answer, but I'm wondering which particular added benefit makes this something you wanted, OP?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

May want to wander over to : mastercard.com and look over the various card types and explore all the info. That will help give you a feel for the differences.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't go into details at the moment, but I believe if you're paying an annual fee you should get all the benefits that come with the card. It was more about the principal more than anything else.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dis, shiny logo
Message 6 of 7
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

I've got the WEMC version, but it is always interesting to hear what people are availing themselves of on a particular card. Even though I've looked over the info included with my card, it's still possible to overlook things, or for the opportunities not to "click" when your browsing through multiple pages of info.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.