cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As of today, I'm officially at 4/24! Looking to apply for CSR and would like opinions on AO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of today, I'm officially at 4/24! Looking to apply for CSR and would like opinions on AO

As of today 7/24 I'm at 4/24 and was going to wait until 8/1 to apply for CSR because I heard EX doesn't post the exact date your card was opened only the month, so I don't want to take that risk of a denial solely based on that. I currently bank with Chase and have preapprovals for multiple cards in my offer section when I log in to my account. My card lineup is Capital One Quicksilver $3,050 CL, Discover It $3,700 CL, Chase Freedom $7,000 CL, Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500, and Amex Blue Cash Preferred $9,000. I make anywhere from $45,000-50,000 a year and all three Fico scores are above 750. What do you guys think my approval odds are? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: As of today, I'm officially at 4/24! Looking to apply for CSR and would like opinions on AO

Are you planning on keeping the CSP? A lot of overlay with the CSR
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: As of today, I'm officially at 4/24! Looking to apply for CSR and would like opinions on AO

@Anonymous wrote:
Are you planning on keeping the CSP? A lot of overlay with the CSR

No, I'm going to downgrade it to the Freedom Unlimited so I can have the trifecta. 

Message 3 of 5
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

I would probably wait a month from my anticipated "all-clear" date to ensure I don't burn an HP. But that's just me! Smiley Happy

Not to hijack, but if I get the CSP prequal message, should I be confident in knowing I'm not barred by 5/24?

CreditXpert Scores: EX [672] | EQ [681] | TU [677] | American Express FICO 8: EX [698]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 4 of 5
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:

I would probably wait a month from my anticipated "all-clear" date to ensure I don't burn an HP. But that's just me! Smiley Happy

Not to hijack, but if I get the CSP prequal message, should I be confident in knowing I'm not barred by 5/24?

CreditXpert Scores: EX [672] | EQ [681] | TU [677] | American Express FICO 8: EX [698]

Green check marks are said to override 5/24...so you should be good if you have one.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.