Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashley Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ashley Store Card

Hey All,

My DW applied for a Ahsley Credit line today. Her score is around 750 across the board (too new to pull actual FICO, 5 months).

She was approved for a $1200 Walmart card about 2 weeks ago, which is Syncrony, same as Ashley's Store Card.

She was denied the card, is this due to her recently opening another card with Sync? If so, I was going to try again in a few months as we like the furniture there.

She also was recently (within 45 days) approved for a Chase Slate, $3200 and Cap1 $300, Kohls $800, so that may be part of the issue too.

Anyone have decent luck and do they give good CL?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Ashley Store Card

well even if synch pulled EX, her 750's should have gotten her in. was it a flat out denial, or maybe its verification? ashley is a strange card with synch from what I have read. two applications out there with synch's name and wells fargo name on the applications. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flat out denial. Waiting on the 7-10 day letter. I was going to re-app online (used their in-store kiosk), just to make sure I didn't messed something up, but didn't want another HP.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

re-app'd online, and got the more information message. 

I'm going to call them on her behalf tomorrow and see what is needed.

Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

You should have her call as they really will only talk to the person who is applying, i.e. Dw unless you applied for a joint account.
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If she doesn't actually have a Fico score yet because she is only 5 months into credit, probably why she was denied... Ashley is in the Sync Finance arm which is a harder credit product to get than say your walmart card you mentioned. But still worth a call.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.