Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked for a BB Store card CLI

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Asked for a BB Store card CLI

I requested online, they came back with a $300 CLI to 1.3K. I think this is low, I didn't accept. DO I have a better shot at a better CLI calling in?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Asked for a BB Store card CLI

@LS2982 wrote:

I requested online, they came back with a $300 CLI to 1.3K. I think this is low, I didn't accept. DO I have a better shot at a better CLI calling in?

You can try - but I have found that calling in does not really make any difference. I just wne tfrom $7100 to $8500 but I think it was 9 months to do that, and I try every three or four months for an increase.

Take the $300... At least it is "something"...

Good luck, let us know what you decide to do.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

You can try - but I have found that calling in does not really make any difference. I just wne tfrom $7100 to $8500 but I think it was 9 months to do that, and I try every three or four months for an increase.

I'm calling in this morning, I def. want a better CLI but I'll take it if necessary.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I'm calling in this morning, I def. want a better CLI but I'll take it if necessary.

Yes I think you deserve more too. It would be nice of them to "double" the line for you.

Try going to a store, purchase a TV for $2500 and have the sales person call it in for you. Point of purchase might make a difference. Then if approved, decide against the TV and cancel the order.

Kind of "dirty pool", but it might get you waht you want. Worth a shot at least!   Smiley Tongue

Ray

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Yes I think you deserve more too. It would be nice of them to "double" the line for you.

Try going to a store, purchase a TV for $2500 and have the sales person call it in for you. Point of purchase might make a difference. Then if approved, decide against the TV and cancel the order.

Kind of "dirty pool", but it might get you waht you want. Worth a shot at least!   Smiley Tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........................Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........................Smiley Very Happy

I always say what ever it takes to reach the goal (as long as it is legal)!  Smiley Happy

Ray

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Well I called in and they wanted a HP to take it up to 2K and I was like HELL NO i'll take the $300 thanks!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.