Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

tag
fevmlo
Established Contributor

Re: Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

Discover gave me a CLI yesterday, and when I checked my reports at 6:30am today, the new limit was already showing on EX. BofA, as mentioned above, does the same (along with instantly updating balances you BT to them).
EQ: 723 / TU: 760 (August 2009)
Message 11 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Awee cute faux pic of mystery dog!

I saw the video -- I swear that could be my lab/beagle, Chester.

PS - to insert a pic find the link to it (where it's hosted, ie photobucket), and click on the lil tree icon in the middle of the 'edit' toolbar.  Paste the link and you're good to go!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, that would be the problem...it's hosted on my laptop. lol  Oh well, trust me, she's frikkin' aDORable!!!!! 

As is, of course, Chester!! Smiley Happy  

Message 13 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

(Last TJ msg from me, promise)

What kind of mutt is Sadie?  And I'm sure she's purrrrrrrty!  How old?

Aggie is two and Chester is three and a half'ish.  (All ages are approximate, as, uhh, well, you know, they don't exactly come with papers when they're rescues.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

They say she is a Flat Coated Retriever, and that what she looks most like, but I'm sure she's mixed with something. I'm not entirely sure how old she is, they said she was about 2 when I got her (she was found as an adult stray), but the vet said she was more like 4-6, which makes her 7-9 now. She's got a fair amount of white on her chin now, and bad hips...but her attitude is ALL PUPPY!!!! lol (and Luv Muffin, when I've been gone for a while). 

As for the TJ, I've had my Q's A'd, so jack away!!!!!  

Message 15 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

CDB_99 wrote:

They say she is a Flat Coated Retriever, and that what she looks most like, but I'm sure she's mixed with something. I'm not entirely sure how old she is, they said she was about 2 when I got her (she was found as an adult stray), but the vet said she was more like 4-6, which makes her 7-9 now. She's got a fair amount of white on her chin now, and bad hips...but her attitude is ALL PUPPY!!!! lol (and Luv Muffin, when I've been gone for a while). 

As for the TJ, I've had my Q's A'd, so jack away!!!!!  

Sorry, it's really easy to get me to talk about dogs.  Aggie will know all about the bad hips thing one day -- the girl is ALL legs!  I've already got her started on hip and joint treats, just to make sure.  She's currently panting like crazy after playing ball (by herself) for the past half hour.  She chews, lets it roll away, pounces on it, kicks it, catches it, then does it all over again.  Makes my 'job' easy!

White hair on the chin gives dogs character, right?  At least that's what we say about gray hair on humans! 

I do believe Chester has aged 10 years since Aggie came 'home'.  He's content to escape the Ag'ster and hang out on the couch. 

Ahhh...  dogs..

And yes, dogs in the snow = tons of fun, especially if they're new to it!  So cute to watch them hop around like deer in the woods -- or make little doggie snow angels!

(Btw, glad you're the OP and you got your question answered!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just remembered I had posted this photo somewhere a year or so ago. Just uploaded the snow pic, will include it too when it gets posted. Till then....SAY CHEESE SADIE!!!! 

Message 17 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

CHEESE SADIE!

She's a beauty!!!  Gorgeous, even!

Chester will probably dream about chasing her tonight instead!  LOL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL  She has this thing about other dogs, so she might be the one doing the chasing... :smileysad:

My friend (that keeps her when I'm gone) has a puppy thats about as big as she is now. They actually play now!!! I think she just needed to find a friend that she could dominate. lol (I think it's from her history as a stray)

I'll tell her she's made a sweet dog swoon, maybe that'll make her more open to friends!! lol

I'll put the snow pic up probably tomorrow, so keep an eye out. I don't want to take up all your time, so feel free to go back to helping people, I'm going to start the truck shopping process!!!!  :smileywink:

I've enjoyed the advice and the tangent, so thanks for that!! Hopefully I can post a # in the next week or two that starts with a 7!!!!! Will let ya know when it's all done. Smiley Happy  

Message 19 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Watching the dogs play is one of my favorite things -- I think that's why I went ahead and got another dog after I put my old dog down in November.  I lasted almost 3 months as a one dog home. lol.

I'll look for the snowdog pic!  Thanks!

Good luck w/ truck shopping!

Cheers to Ficos in the 700s!!  I got to the 693-698 range before my mortgage tsunami hit!  Well, that, and buying a lot of furniture on CREDIT.  GASP!  I'll get back up there..  and beyond, soon..  very soooooon!

Night!  Thanks for the Dawg Talk!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.