Not applicable

Re: Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

Here ya go Whirled, this one's for Chester!! Smiley Happy

Sadies First Snow

Message 21 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Woof! Beautiful girl -- again!  It looks like there's an extra dog leg off to the left!  Did she play with that dog?

Psst, Aggie barked in her crate for 4+ hours straight last night. I slept w/ a pillow over my head. When I got up this morning I saw where she BENT her crate. Bad Aggie!  At some point even Chester buried his head to get away from the noise.  I'm not sure I even want to see what she's done today...

Wish me luck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That leg would belong to Charlie, my friends pup. So far he's the only dog that Sadie has taken a liking to, but only when she feels like playing. lol  My friend said that picture was taken as Sadie was chasing Charlie around the back yard. Apparently, she stopped just long enough for the pic, then took off after him again. (it's my understanding that she later had to put him in his place and snapped at him while she was resting....lol) 

Poor Aggie!! Hope you go home to a clean, quiet non-destroyed house!!! Smiley Happy  If not though...well...still gotta love 'em, right?

I'm going home tomorrow and will stop by and pick Sadie up on my way. Haven't seen her in 3 weeks, it should be a fun ride home!!! (she absolutely, positively, no-talking-her-out-of-it INSISTS on riding shotgun!!!!)  lol So, wish ME a bit'o'luck as well!!  Smiley Happy  

Message 23 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

uh huh, wish me luck indeed...  I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight, so she'll have to go thru the trauma of going in the crate AGAIN..  It might be easier just to order a pizza!

Safe trip home for ya!  Give Sadie big hugs from Chester!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.