Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

Hey, does anyone know if a CCC will re-report to the CRAs if you request them to? I just got a CLI one day after my statement date, paid the card down to under 9% on the same day. This was a couple of days ago, and they just reported today with my statement balance and old CL. Do I have to wait another month, or can I call and ask them to re-report the new balance and limit? 

As always, thanks!!  

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Asking a CCC to report after CLI?

Wait a month. 
Message 2 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

If the card is w/ BofA, they're kind enough to do mid-cycle updates automatically when something changes on your acct (like a CLI).

Call and ask -- won't cost a thing!  Smiley Wink

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I think I will call and ask. Just pulled my scores here and going from 85% to 22% bumped me from 641 to 660 on EQ (677 to 725 on TU...I may have to move to a TU state!!! lol), don't know if I can wait a month to see the additional bump now that I'm under 9%!!! :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

If the card is w/ BofA, they're kind enough to do mid-cycle updates automatically when something changes on your acct (like a CLI).

Call and ask -- won't cost a thing!  Smiley Wink

Yup! BoA and FIA did this.

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot guys! It's CB&T, hopefully being regional they'll be easy to work with!! Like Whirled said, won't cost a thing!! Smiley Happy

By the way, it's probably a pretty good bet that Chase would pull EQ for a CC app in Alabama, right? Any good cards pull exclusively TU?  

Message 6 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Barclays/Juniper usually pull TU, but you're never 100% sure.

My last three TU pulls (Indiana):  GEMB/Ikea, USBank and Barclays/Barnes and Noble.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, this is a combonation of 'Ask and ye shall receive' and 'Be careful what you wish for'....lol  

I emailed and asked about mid-cycle updates and explained I was just granted a CLI one day after my regular update. I asked if they could re-report with my current CL and balance (utl was at 22% but paid down to 5% the day of the CLI).

They re-reported today (ask and ye shall receive), BUT....they reported a balance of 0 (Be careful what you wish for)!!! That is not my actual current balance, but it was better than what was reported before. Bumped me from 660 to 672. I was hoping to see what my max score is. At least I know it's probably better than 672...lol 

Actually, I guess that little experiment is moot since today an OC agreed to remove my only collection once it's paid!!! ($25..umm...done and DONE!!!!)

Sorry Whirled, but your puppy's grin has nothing on mine right now!!! :smileyvery-happy: Cute pup by the way!! Have you seen the video going around of the dog dreaming? Classic!!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate everyones input (and patience with a newbie!!) 

Message Edited by CDB_99 on 03-03-2009 05:44 PM
Message 8 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Grin away!  Aggie is a big baby in a lot of ways.  She's a rescue who'd been in a shelter/foster situation her whole life.  She has a lot to smile about now that she's in my 'whirled'!  I haven't seen the dog dreaming video, but I get to see my dogs dream all the time.  The lab/beagle chases rabbits in his sleep, and Aggie (shepherd/coonhound) dreams of beating up the lab/beagle.

Please post your new score when you see the 'clean' report.  I need some score excitement in my life -- my scores are so boring at the moment.  The only excitement is on EX due to inqs aging off, but of course I can't see it progress with respect to score.

Btw, Queen Aggie says WOOF WOOF, WELL DONE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my little Sadie girl in the snow we got down here this weekend. I think it's the first she's ever seen!! lol She's also a rescue dog, although I think she thinks she rescued me!! lol She's staying with a friend while I'm on the road, not sure she's going to want to go home this time!!! lol 

[ Pretend I know how to put a pic here and that it's SOOOOO cute!!!!!! ] lol sorry, don't know how to attach yet. 

The only place I know of to see it is here...

http://www.thebigshow.com/video_day/videoNew.php

It was the 'video of the day' yesterday. It'll be below the video that starts playing (which is also cool).  

I'll update as soon as everything's squared away. Hopefully it (EQ) will go up as high as my TU (725), since it's the report that matters most for me!! 

ETA - Awwww, what a cutie!!!! Give Aggie a rub on the head and tell 'er I said thanks!!!!   :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by CDB_99 on 03-03-2009 06:44 PM
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.