Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Astro Home Store and The Help Card Credit Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Astro Home Store and The Help Card Credit Account

I came across this revolving credit card account and did not know if anyone has ever heard of it before.  I applied at Astro Home Store and got approved for $5060.00 with a 605 credit score. You can see it at  Astro Revolving Credit Card. This company called The Help Card is the issuer for them and the rate did not seem bad at 17.75% with my current credit situation I was surprised with the credit limit, but was unsure if they report to the credit bureau. 

I would appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Astro Home Store and The Help Card Credit Account

@Anonymous wrote:

I came across this revolving credit card account and did not know if anyone has ever heard of it before.  I applied at Astro Home Store and got approved for $5060.00 with a 605 credit score. You can see it at  Astro Revolving Credit Card. This company called The Help Card is the issuer for them and the rate did not seem bad at 17.75% with my current credit situation I was surprised with the credit limit, but was unsure if they report to the credit bureau. 

I would appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Last I knew they did report to credit reports.

I ended up through "Help Card" many many years ago when I bought a Tempur Pedic but didn't qualify through Wells Fargo... the downside is they usually have short or no 0% intro but the primary store cards usually do but in this case it sounds like this store only uses them and 17% isn't terrible for a store card by any stretch but I wouldn't go put $4k+ on the card and need to carry the balance more than 6-12 months.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Astro Home Store and The Help Card Credit Account

Thanks I appreciate the insight, I was thinking of just getting the card and using it just as an active line and putting something small on it. Since my largest current line is only $1,300 thought it could not hurt. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.