Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ate my words - Cap1 EO came through!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ate my words - Cap1 EO came through!

Took them 8 days, but they ended up calling me back about my email requesting conversion from my QS Visa Platinum to a Visa Signature today - said they can do that no problem, and I should see the change on my account today, and the new card with Signature benefits pamphlet in the mail within about a week.

Why the customer service people can't do this is a bit of a mystery to me, but I have to say thank you to everyone here who posted their experience with this same thing. You gave me the motivation to chase after it Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ate my words - Cap1 EO came through!

Happy to hear it worked out for you!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Took them 8 days, but they ended up calling me back about my email requesting conversion from my QS Visa Platinum to a Visa Signature today - said they can do that no problem, and I should see the change on my account today, and the new card with Signature benefits pamphlet in the mail within about a week.

Why the customer service people can't do this is a bit of a mystery to me, but I have to say thank you to everyone here who posted their experience with this same thing. You gave me the motivation to chase after it Smiley Happy

What was your CL on the card prior to PC if you don't mind me asking?..

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

9k as in my sig.

Originally opened last July with only 3K SL, 3k CLI in Octoberber, then another 3k CLI this May. After both CLI's I asked in chat about converting it to a Visa Signature and was told that they can't do that, but I could PC to a Venture Visa Sig if I wanted. No thank you to that haha

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your VS upgrade! Keep up the good work!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys! I know more than 1 Visa Signature is not really necessary, but it's just one of those little things that's a nice physical reminder that I've made progress Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.