Senior Contributor
imducky

Re: Attempted Amex CL increase but found out they changed the rules....

so it does look like you can request one cli after 30 days from obtaining the card, then the 6 month clock starts ticking?
Established Contributor
Anderson

Yes, I think that's how it works. I know I won't be making any more requests for a long, long time.  :smileyvery-happy:

dnm45227 wrote:
so it does look like you can request one cli after 30 days from obtaining the card, then the 6 month clock starts ticking?

Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

dnm45227 wrote:

Right, that was my impression, as well.

I'm still waiting, though.  In any case, even if I don't wait the 3 months I had planned, I'm only paying for scores no more than once a month, and I definitely want to see my real EX score and CR before I potentially burn my one CLI opportunity for the next 6 months.  So the CLI requests will be aligned to my "score-buying" schedule anyway.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+