Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention NFCU card holders !

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Attention NFCU card holders !

Just wanted to put this out there because its often overlooked is the NFCU members mall. I browsed it for the first time a few nights ago and compared it with my Discover Card members mall and there almost exactly the same. I would almost say that Navys mall is bigger with more choices. If you use this mall you can rack up some big cashback rewards and from my Phone conversation with Navy a few minutes there is no Cap on Cash back. Just a FYI post

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: Attention NFCU card holders !

Do you only get access to this mall if you have a card with them, because I've never seen a link for it.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 2 of 8
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Just wanted to put this out there because its often overlooked is the NFCU members mall. I browsed it for the first time a few nights ago and compared it with my Discover Card members mall and there almost exactly the same. I would almost say that Navys mall is bigger with more choices. If you use this mall you can rack up some big cashback rewards and from my Phone conversation with Navy a few minutes there is no Cap on Cash back. Just a FYI post

thanks for the heads up!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 8
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Yes you need to have a card
NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 4 of 8
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I too looked at the mall a couple of days ago. I think that the mall is bigger also. 

*8/10/13
Message 5 of 8
dodgeball
Established Contributor

This mall makes the rewards very competitive

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 6 of 8
kg2488
New Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I have never used it. I just let my Cash rewards accumulate and every so often transfer it over into Savings. But have never even been in the member mall. I will have to check it out!

Message 7 of 8
martinkk
Contributor

I know. I messed up the other day. I had no idea that someone like QVC would be in the Navy Member Mall. I could have saved a lot on the plants I ordered the other day. Now I just check before I order anything. We got 6% on a refrigerator from Sears.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.