Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attn New JPM Select Cardholders

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Attn New JPM Select Cardholders

Hard Pull inquires are SEVERELY over reacted  to for the most part.  The olny reason they EVER bcome a concern is ifi someone had 8 or 20 or more already,  Which many seem to have here.  One or two inquiries and one or two new accounts is not going to make a signicant difference on your FICO score.  Cetainlly not enough for any credtor to question wheter you are :seeking to much credit:  The only people here who seem to be concerned withi Inquiries  already have to many for credtors  to be comfortable  with.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 51 of 53
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Hard Pull inquires are SEVERELY over reacted  to for the most part.  The olny reason they EVER bcome a concern is ifi someone had 8 or 20 or more already,  Which many seem to have here.  One or two inquiries and one or two new accounts is not going to make a signicant difference on your FICO score.  Cetainlly not enough for any credtor to question wheter you are :seeking to much credit:  The only people here who seem to be concerned withi Inquiries  already have to many for credtors  to be comfortable  with.  

+1. I agree 100%.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 52 of 53
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

What information do lenders see on a SP versus a HP?

I suppose a HP is the full report with with score.

Hi CS800,  Here's a thread I found for you. It may answer, some of your questions about SP's vs HP's.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/HP-versus-SP/td-p/1236001

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.