Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized User Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized User Credit

I recently have gotten educated on credit and start adding au lines to my credit profile. I am in the mid 700's across the board. I am interested in auto loans, and credit cards. Who will approve me with only au accounts. I have no debt period. All my au accounts have low balances. Please help me so I don't waist inquiry's on people who will not approve me. Thankyou.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized User Credit

Go look for a credit union because the dealership will eat you alive.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What state do you live in? DCU has pretty good rates.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know who wiould probably approve me with au accounts?

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently have gotten educated on credit and start adding au lines to my credit profile. I am in the mid 700's across the board. I am interested in auto loans, and credit cards. Who will approve me with only au accounts. I have no debt period. All my au accounts have low balances. Please help me so I don't waist inquiry's on people who will not approve me. Thankyou.

In terms of credit cards I would check some of the pre qualification sites like Capital One.  You shouldn't have too much trouble getting a card from them. 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michigan

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU used eq 04 so you should have no problems with au. Not many creditors use Equifax, so take that hard pull.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

what does dcu stand for

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Digital Federal Credit Union
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who pulls Trans

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.