TransferMony2IRAanitsgone

Authorized User Question

[ Edited ]

I have the NFCU Flagship and I was wondering if I add my spouse as an Au do i have to pay an additional AF or her card as well or still just have to pay the one AF. 

Silly question Im sure to most but I honestly have no idea.

Thanks.

**had to fix spelling errors**

NFCU FLagship $14k | BofA Plat PLUS $2k | Slate $2.5k | USAA Amex $4k | IT $4k | USAA World $7.5k | Citi TYP $4.5k |
EX FICO-762(Jun '13) EQ FICO-762(Jun'13) TU FICO-785(Jun'13)

Valued Contributor
daybreakgonesXe

Re: Authorized User Question

TransferMony2IRAanitsgone wrote:

I have the NFCU Flagship and I was wondering if I add my spouse as an Au do i have to pay an additional AF or her card as well or still just have to pay the one AF. 

Silly question Im sure to most but I honestly have no idea.

Thanks.

**had to fix spelling errors**

Transfer,

Since it's an AU card, you will not have to pay another AF. You simply have to pay your own AF.

However, keep a lookout on certain cards...the AMEX charges, particularly the platinum, will add an additional amount for each ACM you add onto the account.

Best of luck!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $10k | JCPenney Platinum $7.5k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $25k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k

EQ FICO 708 TU FICO 747 Credit Karma (TU) 771 Transrisk 783/990 Credit Sesame (EX) 754 Credit.com (EX) 753 VantageScore 3.0 712
09Lexie

TransferMony2IRAanitsgone

Thanks for the clear up and the guidance!

NFCU FLagship $14k | BofA Plat PLUS $2k | Slate $2.5k | USAA Amex $4k | IT $4k | USAA World $7.5k | Citi TYP $4.5k |
EX FICO-762(Jun '13) EQ FICO-762(Jun'13) TU FICO-785(Jun'13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}