Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized User Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized User Questions

I've been lurking in the forums for a while and wanted to ask about authorized users. Is there a thread somewhere that that have a master-list of all credit cards that report to the credit agencies as an authorized user? My mother wanted to add me to her Pier One and TJ Maxx card but was told if she wants them to report - i need to apply. 

Does this seem right?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Authorized User Questions

No, my mom has a Pier 1 CC and a long time ago she added me on there and Comenity reported it as AU for me ...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What information did they ask for? My mom said they just asked for my name (full). 

Message 3 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I think they just ask for your first and last name?. They report her address as your address Smiley Happy! Kinda like NFCU, synchrony.. Etc Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I was pretty bummed out when they said they could add me but if she wanted me to report I'd have to apply. I wonder if thats a tactic they use to increase applications. 

Message 5 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Probably so... But yeah it'll report after she adds you, it did for me! Smiley Happy it takes a while though... About 2 statements Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.