Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Re: Authorized User with Social Security number

DeadSpider wrote:

My wife is a AU on her mom VISA BOA 123 and she's not always paying her pills ontime forgets sometimes, that's why I was saying maybe sometimes it's good not to report as I'm worried if AU FICO/CR will be damaged.

That's why you need to be very sure who you make an AU and who you become an AU with. It can have negative or positive effects. Of course the good thing about being an AU on someone who is not responsible and/or makes mistakes is that you can be removed from the card then dispute the derog's on your CR with the explanation of "not mine"  and they will remove it most of the time.

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $19.5k | NavChek $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA WMC $15k | Freedom $3k | Discover $4k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | Costco TE $9k | BoA Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:686 EX:709 TU:703
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Regular Contributor
DeadSpider

Without pulling a CR CreditKarma should show all card including AU right ?

If it's not on CreditKarma does that mean not reporting ?

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Crashem

DeadSpider wrote:

Without pulling a CR CreditKarma should show all card including AU right ?

If it's not on CreditKarma does that mean not reporting ?

not reporting to transunion at least.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+