Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized Users

tag
bear812c
Regular Contributor

Authorized Users

I want to add my husband onto my Dillard's account as an authorized user to boost his Average age of accounts. Can anyone tell me if when I do so will they report the entire history of the account or will it start reporting from the month I add him on. I don't want it to show up as a "new" account for him since he really just needs the age only.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Authorized Users

@bear812c wrote:

I want to add my husband onto my Dillard's account as an authorized user to boost his Average age of accounts. Can anyone tell me if when I do so will they report the entire history of the account or will it start reporting from the month I add him on. I don't want it to show up as a "new" account for him since he really just needs the age only.

It will show the account history

Message 2 of 3
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Authorized Users

@09Lexie wrote:

@bear812c wrote:

It will show the account history

+1

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.