Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized user to cap one venture with 10k starting limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized user to cap one venture with 10k starting limit

Last year my girl friend and I decided to start working on her credit.  So I added her on two of my cards, one being bofa cc with 2 years of good history and other being cap one quick silver with only 6 months of positive history.  Even though I added her to both, her credit profile was considered thin.  Knowing that, I decided to go to capital one prequailifing section to see if we can get any offers for some credit cards. Offers for the venture, venture one, and quick silver sig. Appeared.  So We decided to apply for to venture and did. She was automatically   Approved for 10k.. Surprisingly.  I was turned down myself and don't have any credit cards with 10k or more limit , you can say I was very jealous. Lol. We went the same route for discover but things didn't work out as well. Anyways just wanted to share this  with people building or rebuilding their credit.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized user to having first credit card with 10k starting limit

yea, she proably has no baddies or anything late . Also proably very few inquires.  But thats very good news congrats

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.