Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI from Barclay - US Air MC

tag
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Auto CLI from Barclay - US Air MC

Logged in tonight to check something - and noticed a $1200 auto CLI - I have had the card since Jan - and was originally approved for $1000 or $1500 (I forget), but called and received two CLIs to $3500 before I received the card.   I have transferred balances of $1000 or so to and from the card over the past few months, but other than that, my balance as been between $100 -and $400 -  I made a payment of $150 or so last week to bring my balance down to exactly $100.  I have no idea of when I received the increase, but I cerainly was carrying a balance when I received it.

Weird thing though:

Current Balance $100.00
Available Credit $2,980.00
Credit Line$4,700.00

None of the above makes sense.  I do not have any pending purchases - so I do not know what this is about.  I will give them a call tomorrow.  Even if my CL were still $3500 - that Available Credit line is off!  WTH?

Anyway, I have FINALLY moved above the $3000 CL realm! Smiley Happy

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
logan_720
Established Contributor

Re: Auto CLI from Barclay - US Air MC

My Barclay Financing Visa is coming up on it's 6 month anniversery. Hopefully when I log on, on the 24th I'll see some luv from them.

Logan.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.