Established Contributor
Changingmantra

Auto CLI from Barclay - US Air MC

[ Edited ]

Logged in tonight to check something - and noticed a $1200 auto CLI - I have had the card since Jan - and was originally approved for $1000 or $1500 (I forget), but called and received two CLIs to $3500 before I received the card.   I have transferred balances of $1000 or so to and from the card over the past few months, but other than that, my balance as been between $100 -and $400 -  I made a payment of $150 or so last week to bring my balance down to exactly $100.  I have no idea of when I received the increase, but I cerainly was carrying a balance when I received it.

Weird thing though:

Current Balance $100.00
Available Credit $2,980.00
Credit Line$4,700.00

None of the above makes sense.  I do not have any pending purchases - so I do not know what this is about.  I will give them a call tomorrow.  Even if my CL were still $3500 - that Available Credit line is off!  WTH?

Anyway, I have FINALLY moved above the $3000 CL realm! :smileyhappy:

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Established Contributor
logan_720

Re: Auto CLI from Barclay - US Air MC

My Barclay Financing Visa is coming up on it's 6 month anniversery. Hopefully when I log on, on the 24th I'll see some luv from them.

Logan.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+