Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI from Barclays

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Auto CLI from Barclays

I do carry about $1500 on it and pay more than the min. Maybe that helped?

Message 11 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I do carry about $1500 on it and pay more than the min. Maybe that helped?

oh I am not complaining I have opened Chase, Discover, Amazon, Citi since I got this card...I also have about 1500 of 2k on Barclays currently, I am just glad they did not CLD, I belive been paying 3 times min

Message 12 of 15
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

I've read that Barclay's Bank is tough to get a CLI. I currently have the LL Bean Visa card with a $650 CL...had the card for about 10 months now. I like the rewards for the card but would hope I'd get regular CLI's especially with my utilizations being low, pay in full each time I use the card and my scores are low 700's. 

Message 13 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

@IrishPM wrote:

I've read that Barclay's Bank is tough to get a CLI. I currently have the LL Bean Visa card with a $650 CL...had the card for about 10 months now. I like the rewards for the card but would hope I'd get regular CLI's especially with my utilizations being low, pay in full each time I use the card and my scores are low 700's. 

Guess you could call in and request one but it will be a HP for sure

Message 14 of 15
KaizenNeko

I've had my Barclays Apple Financing Visa since December 2011.  Had it six months, always paid on time and oftentimes paid extra.  Never asked for a CLI, and knew better than to ask. Smiley Wink

Was surprised and delighted today when I logged into my Barclaycard account and found that they'd increased my CL from $1300 to $2500. Smiley Very Happy

Current Score:07/30/13 TU 720 EQ 735
Goal Score: 850

Cards: Cap One Platinum, Amazon Store Card, Barclaycard Apple Financing Visa, AMEX Zync, AMEX Gold, AMEX SPGTake the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.