Regular Contributor
Romeoo47

Auto CLI from Citibank

Ok I have had my Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Card for a little over 2 years now and I have never asked for a CLI because I have almost always revolved a balance on this card because of the low APR.  Anyway, I paid my balance to just under $2500 on a $17,000CL and I look today and my new CL is $22,100.  A $5100 CLI after 2 years.  Go figure, when I start to pay off all my credit card debt that is when I get a CLI.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Auto CLI from Citibank

Of course! :smileyvery-happy:

Them that's got shall get
Them that's not shall lose

(from "God Bless the Child")

If they think you need credit, they zip their pockets up tight.

Congrats on your CLI! Nice card.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+