Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI on DH's PayPal SC!!!

tag
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Re: Auto CLI on DH's PayPal SC!!!

This was the sweetest thing I have read...I love how you guys balance each other out and how he trusts you to take care of his finances. Beautiful

@tinuviel wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

As part of his rebuild, my DH opened a PayPal SC account last May, with a starting CL of $600. After four months they auto increased him to $800 -- a small increase, but moving in the right direction nonetheless. I manage his accounts for him -- with his explicit permission -- and so today I logged in to check on his account. They gave him another auto increase, this time doubling his CL to $1600! Forward progress is always a good thing. Smiley Happy

CONGRATS!!!!

I bet you could get that up to like 4-5K if you call the backdoor number for GE Credit Solutions. 1 877 379 8173.

My DH does NOT like to talk to banks; we all have our quirks and this is one of his. (ETA: By contrast, I handle all of our banking, have a congenial face to face relationship with all of the tellers and CSR staff at our local bank, etc. He hates it; I enjoy it. It's nice when a couple's strengths and weaknesses balance each other out.) He'd have to be the one to talk to them since it's his account, so this won't happen. At any rate, he still has a CO that will remain on his reports for couple of years more. That's his one and only blemish at this point. Once it drops off, he'll be posititioned with several accounts that have had time to season and develop history, and at that point in time doors should fly open for him. Until then, he'd prefer to just go slow and steady. I'm just happy to watch everything moving forward for him.

This was the sweetest thing I have read...I love how you guys balance each other out and how he trusts you to take care of his finances. Beautiful!!!!!

Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 21 of 22
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Auto CLI on DH's PayPal SC!!!

@tinuviel wrote:

@krisg88 wrote:

did you guys app for the mastercard, get denied,  and it countered with the smart connect account?

Yes, that's what happened.

You should still be able to order the debit card and use the smart connect line, I did that and get 1% cash back too

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.