Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI on my chase freedom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto CLI on my chase freedom

Hi all!!

First of all I am still a little shocked they gave me an increase. That poor card has been sock drawered since april because of the low limit. I started out with 400 CL and I kept getting tired of being afraid of going over or being denied when i used it . Been using my discover card the most. maybe they didn't like that hahaha. Oh well I am glad they saw fit to increase it to 900!! Ok ok its not a lot but hey no hard inq's!!!! Yay!

Still going to ask for another increase around christmas. When my uti will be a lot better.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto CLI on my chase freedom

Nice!  It's great to get auto-CLI from Chase and avoid that hard pull they do when you request it yourself.

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 22
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Congrats!!  Chase will keep adding to your CL if you aren't late and don't go over the limit.  My Mom had a Chase card that started at 1k and went to 21K and she never called and asked for anything....lol.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys,

I have had this card since feb 08 so thats why i was a little shocked. Hopefully those increases keep coming Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 22
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Thats cool they do Auto CLI's Cant wait until final approval from my recon to get this card.
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase!
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

You received an automatic CLI with no hard inquiries!  Congratulations!!!
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow i have 2 Chase cards maybe ill get autos lol........
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Chase Visa Platinum is currently at a 400 dollar limit.  I just sent off a payment to put my balance at zero.  I have had the card around a month.  Hopefully they will hit me off with a CLI soon too.  I am kind of nervous about using it.  I dont want to screw around with Chase since they are "Prime".

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 06-24-2008 06:24 PM
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

landocalrissian wrote:
My Chase Visa Platinum is currently at a 400 dollar limit.  I just sent off a payment to put my balance at zero.  I have had the card around a month.  Hopefully they will hit me off with a CLI soon too.  I am kind of nervous about using it.  I dont want to screw around with Chase since they are "Prime".

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 06-24-2008 06:24 PM

I hear ya. I tried giving it as much play as i could in the beginning but was worried about the low 400 limit and crossing it. Didn't want to mess up with a prime lender.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.