Regular Contributor
laila08

Auto CLI on my chase freedom

Hi all!!

First of all I am still a little shocked they gave me an increase. That poor card has been sock drawered since april because of the low limit. I started out with 400 CL and I kept getting tired of being afraid of going over or being denied when i used it . Been using my discover card the most. maybe they didn't like that hahaha. Oh well I am glad they saw fit to increase it to 900!! Ok ok its not a lot but hey no hard inq's!!!! Yay!

Still going to ask for another increase around christmas. When my uti will be a lot better.
apping spree or shopping spree...lesser of 2 evils???hmmm
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: Auto CLI on my chase freedom

Nice!  It's great to get auto-CLI from Chase and avoid that hard pull they do when you request it yourself.

Congratulations!

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

Congrats!!  Chase will keep adding to your CL if you aren't late and don't go over the limit.  My Mom had a Chase card that started at 1k and went to 21K and she never called and asked for anything....lol.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Regular Contributor
laila08

Thanks guys,

I have had this card since feb 08 so thats why i was a little shocked. Hopefully those increases keep coming :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Thats cool they do Auto CLI's Cant wait until final approval from my recon to get this card.
Valued Member
JDeans

Congrats on the increase!
Almost in the 700 Club!!!
Started 4/05/08 TU 648 EQ 655 EX 653
As of 7/27/08 TU 655 stupid collection EQ 691 EX 689
Moderator Emeritus
psychic

You received an automatic CLI with no hard inquiries!  Congratulations!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Frequent Contributor
mrsanderson

wow i have 2 Chase cards maybe ill get autos lol........
~EveryThing Is Within REach~FICO FORUM roCKs.....
Established Contributor
landocalrissian

[ Edited ]
My Chase Visa Platinum is currently at a 400 dollar limit.  I just sent off a payment to put my balance at zero.  I have had the card around a month.  Hopefully they will hit me off with a CLI soon too.  I am kind of nervous about using it.  I dont want to screw around with Chase since they are "Prime".

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 06-24-2008 06:24 PM
I would really like to purchase a new Millineum Falcon with my WAMU (oops Chase card)!!!! But first I need a decent credit limit.
Regular Contributor
laila08

landocalrissian wrote:
My Chase Visa Platinum is currently at a 400 dollar limit.  I just sent off a payment to put my balance at zero.  I have had the card around a month.  Hopefully they will hit me off with a CLI soon too.  I am kind of nervous about using it.  I dont want to screw around with Chase since they are "Prime".

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 06-24-2008 06:24 PM

I hear ya. I tried giving it as much play as i could in the beginning but was worried about the low 400 limit and crossing it. Didn't want to mess up with a prime lender.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+