Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI

tag
rbizzle
Contributor

Auto CLI

I logged in to pay my AmericanE agle credit card bill, it had a small balance of like $67.  So i noticed that they had increased my credit limit to $400! haha small i know but when i got the card it only had a pittiful $200 limit.  && this is only my 3rd statement that had cut.  I guess GECRB was feeling generous or just giving me a reason to go buy more clothes lol

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Auto CLI

American Eagle store cards have the lowest CL's of any card I've ever seen, bar none.

$400 puts you up in the stratosphere for this one. Smiley Wink Congrats.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
rbizzle
Contributor

i know its crazy how low there limits are.  i had one 5 years ago when i actually worked there and i had a $125 limit!!! Needless to say i closed it bc it was just pathetic.  But i think the highest i ever saw on an instore approval was $700 at the time.

Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@rbizzle wrote:

I logged in to pay my AmericanE agle credit card bill, it had a small balance of like $67.  So i noticed that they had increased my credit limit to $400! haha small i know but when i got the card it only had a pittiful $200 limit.  && this is only my 3rd statement that had cut.  I guess GECRB was feeling generous or just giving me a reason to go buy more clothes lol

Something is better than nothing! Congrats!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.