Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLIs - Depend On ...

tag
IEM
Established Member

Auto CLIs - Depend On ...

Does an auto-CLI depend on just your account history with the bank, or does it depend on everything on your CR? I'm expecting an auto-CLI with my 6th statement and am wondering if I should optimize my utility.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Auto CLIs - Depend On ...

Both. Im sure account history has more Importance but they definitely consider your whole situation.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
IEM
Established Member

That's interesting, since I assume auto-CLIs are generated through an automatic algorithm. It would be interesting to know how the algorithm weights the items on one's CR, in addition to one's account history with the bank.

Does anyone know if, for an auto-CLI, they auto-SP you at the time of (or around then) and consider that CR alone, or do they look at their history of SPs for your account?

Message 3 of 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's a combo of all of that.
Some lenders will even approve you for a new account and then deny clis if you had baddies to begin with, ie Amex/GECRB
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.