cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Discover CL Increase!

tag
Regular Contributor

Auto Discover CL Increase!

After a few of my own posts expressing my frustration that I've never received a CL increase from Discover after having an account for almost 2 1/2 yrs, I logged on this morning and saw that they auto increased my CL from $3,100 to $3700!  Not much, but I'll take it!

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Discover CL Increase!

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 9
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!
Message 3 of 9
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I was very happy!  It probably helped that I paid off the $900 balance I was carrying (the first time in the 2 1/2 yrs I've had the card) and then just paid the new balance on this statement in full.  You get rewarded for good behavior (well sometimes anyway Smiley Tongue)

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats on that increase!!!  Every time that happens, especially these days, it's right up there with a FICO bump!  It's that sudden "atta boy" that tells you you're looking better every day.  More responsible & worthy of the rewards you've worked SO hard to achieve!

Nice going!!!  Smiley Very Happy

*personally, I'm watching my mailbox for the letter from Nationwide I keep hearing about Smiley Tongue

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 9
knightimer
Established Member

I just checked mine. They gave me an auto increase from 4,900 to 5,900. It's been a couple of years with no increase.
TransUnion 778 Date: 11/04/2011
Equifax 773 Date:1/08/2010
Experian 782 Date:11/15/2011 PESCU
Message 6 of 9
MAstudent07
Contributor

Congrats!
Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see that you've gotten an auto CLI. For whatever reason, I never have; I've had to call to get a CLI.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i did the phone option after 6 months, asked for 2k from 6k, got it instant.  then after another 6 months did the phone option again asked for another 6k, nope wanted to transfer me to rep, hung up.  so i'm stuck at 8k for now...and it's going to the drawer, 20k spent in 12m on it btw
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.