Did you mean: 

Auto Discover CLI!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Auto Discover CLI!

GregB wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Goodness, would you like to take me out to lunch? I generally order from the low end of the menu, but I do like lobster. And filet mignon. And pinot grigio, the more, the merrier.

I'm guessing these are business meals??

Sorry to burst that brief fantasy about expensive lunches but:

The cash back helps pay my personal restaurant bills for the month which are $100 or so total. These are virtually all with my son, which is because I have zero time with 3 small business and being an almost-full-time single parent. The $6000 and $5300 are the monthly statement for an auto parts vendor for business. Pretty boring, huh?

Probably a good thing I don't have any time or energy left to date since I DO like "lobster. And filet mignon. And pinot grigio, the more, the merrier."

I have to be content to remembering the fabulous meals of the year after separation but before I figured out that I was broke.

lol, yep, that always-unpleasant reality lesson.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.