Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto care cards that pull TU

tag
Stoneheavy
Established Member

Auto care cards that pull TU

FYI:

Synchrony has a card they call CarCareOne that can be customized to a lot of different auto repair and maintenance chains.  The ones I found were Midas, Meinekie, Pep Boys, Bosch and Americas Tire (also Discount Tire), but I think there are a lot more.  You can also use that card for fuel at Exxon or Mobil stations.  I think they excusively pull Transunion.  I eneded up getting a Midas card for $1000 since I looked at Google maps to see what was closest.

The Bridgestone/Firestone card comes from CFNA bank, which the Manager at my local Firestone told me they actually own that bank, so they can offer 0% interest sometimes and discounts.  The trick with this card is to wait patiently after you apply for them to approve it.  

I applied back in March when my TU deleted all my baddies early, and the e-mail from them I got right afterwards said to call them to give them additional info, and when I did they also pulled EX and denied me.  So when I applied again earlier this month, when I got that same e-mail again, I didn't bother to call them, thinming I wopuld be denied again, and just applied for the Midas card, then I got another email from Firestone saying I was approved for $800.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto care cards that pull TU

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your approvals..

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.