Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PC to Chase Slate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automatic PC to Chase Slate

I received an email and letter today telling me that I'll be automatically switched over to Chase Slate (from my former WaMu card). Is anyone else getting this notice, or is it because of my recent credit happiness? Does my bank finally know I exist, or am I still one of the teeming masses (probably the latter...)?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automatic PC to Chase Slate

@Anonymous wrote:

I received an email and letter today telling me that I'll be automatically switched over to Chase Slate (from my former WaMu card). Is anyone else getting this notice, or is it because of my recent credit happiness? Does my bank finally know I exist, or am I still one of the teeming masses (probably the latter...)?

I may get one before Feb 2012, which my Wa-Mu Platinum MC will expires.   But not sure ...  currently it does not have any name shown at on-line acct nor on the statement other than last 4 digit cc #.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

they are changing all the WAMUS to Slate.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is/was the expiration date of your existing card. I know someone else posted on the board about this, so i am trying to see if there is some rhyme or reason. I had a WaMu card, however my purse was stolen and the replacement card sent was a plain vanilla Chase Visa.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can either of you who have posted here (or ANYONE who has received the email) advise when your card expires?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My old WAMU card was converted to a Chase flexible rewards card....So not all ex-WAMU accounts are being changed to Slate.

My former Chase Gold mastercard, obtained in 1995, was just converted to a Slate card as it was due to expire at the end of April.

Message 7 of 10
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

Lucky I PCed my WaMu card to PerfectCard.Smiley Happy

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email / letter.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The question is will Chase finally consider you a Chase Customer instead of an Ex-Wamu customer.

Everytime I call and inquire about my account I get the "You were a Wamu converted to Chase card holder right?" and as a result I never get anywhere with them.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.