Contributor

Automatic PC to Chase Slate

I received an email and letter today telling me that I'll be automatically switched over to Chase Slate (from my former WaMu card). Is anyone else getting this notice, or is it because of my recent credit happiness? Does my bank finally know I exist, or am I still one of the teeming masses (probably the latter...)?

Starting Score: 652 - 10/09
Current Score: 718
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Automatic PC to Chase Slate

thearmofbarlow wrote:

I received an email and letter today telling me that I'll be automatically switched over to Chase Slate (from my former WaMu card). Is anyone else getting this notice, or is it because of my recent credit happiness? Does my bank finally know I exist, or am I still one of the teeming masses (probably the latter...)?

I may get one before Feb 2012, which my Wa-Mu Platinum MC will expires.   But not sure ...  currently it does not have any name shown at on-line acct nor on the statement other than last 4 digit cc #.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Valued Contributor

they are changing all the WAMUS to Slate.

Established Contributor

What is/was the expiration date of your existing card. I know someone else posted on the board about this, so i am trying to see if there is some rhyme or reason. I had a WaMu card, however my purse was stolen and the replacement card sent was a plain vanilla Chase Visa.

thearmofbarlow wrote:

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

New Visitor

I got the same email.

Established Contributor

Can either of you who have posted here (or ANYONE who has received the email) advise when your card expires?

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Regular Contributor

My old WAMU card was converted to a Chase flexible rewards card....So not all ex-WAMU accounts are being changed to Slate.

My former Chase Gold mastercard, obtained in 1995, was just converted to a Slate card as it was due to expire at the end of April.

Regular Contributor

Lucky I PCed my WaMu card to PerfectCard.:smileyhappy:

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
New Contributor

I got the same email / letter.

New Contributor

The question is will Chase finally consider you a Chase Customer instead of an Ex-Wamu customer.

Everytime I call and inquire about my account I get the "You were a Wamu converted to Chase card holder right?" and as a result I never get anywhere with them.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.